Download and “play” this PowerPoint (hit “play from the start” in the “slide show” tab at the top of PowerPoint) to help you fill in Worksheet #7 on adjusting as appropriate: Step7-Adjust.ppt
- Start by setting a date to get feedback from your stakeholders and reassess how you’re leading so you can make an early-course correction.
- Be conscious of the types of changes that will come your way and be prepared to assess them even before you start.
- If it’s a minor change with a temporary impact, downplay it and keep going.
- If it’s a minor change with an enduring impact, factor it into your future planning and evolution.
- If it’s a major change with a temporary impact, manage it as the crisis or opportunity it is.
- If it’s a major change, with an enduring impact, hit a re-start button and write a whole new 100-day plan.